DO I REALLY NEED AN ARCHITECT OR DESIGNER?
Short answer, YES! Longer answer is that when working with a great architect or designer you will be working with someone who not only has an in-depth understanding of every way to maximize the function of your space, but someone who will truly work to create a unique space tailored specifically to your lifestyle. Aside from this architects and designers can help with the following:
- Clarifying and defining your building needs: architects and designers can fully examine your requirements, budget, and building site to help define the scope of what’s to be built. They will also ensure that your renovation is done to code.
- Suggesting style ideas: architects and designers often complete dozens or designs each year and many often belong to or attend industry networking events. This allows them to have a finger on the pulse of not only what is stylish today but what will be stylish for years to come.
- Ability to look ahead: architects and designers look beyond your immediate requirements to design flexible buildings that will adapt with the changing needs of your business.
- Managing your project: From site selection to move-in, architects and designers can act as project leaders. They can help manage and coordinate key project elements.
- Maximizing your investment: architects and designers are a wise investment of today’s dollars for big savings tomorrow. A building designed for maximum energy efficiency can reduce bills now and down the road. Plus, efficient use of space can reduce the total square footage you require. And a well-designed building can reduce initial costs and also increase its long-term value.
- Seeing the big picture: architects & designers don’t just design four walls and a roof—they create total environments, both interior and exterior, that are pleasing and functional for the people who work and do business within them.
- Solving problems: most building projects start with a want or a need. “I need more file space in my office.” Or, “We’ve outgrown our apartment.” But how does that need or want get translated into square feet and three-dimensional space?
SO HOW DO I FIND AN ARCHITECT OR DESIGNER ANYWAY?
Not sure where to start when it comes to finding an architect or designer? Don’t worry we have you covered! For well over a decade, Prime Renovations has curated a trusted network of elite architects and designers that facilitate and manufacture some of the most refined and luxurious home renovation projects in the country.
While working with the architects and designers our team looks to be adaptable, engaged and proactive with the clients’ best interest at heart. This not only helps with the communication between the architect and contractor, but it allows all parties involved in the project to stay on the same page with timing, expectations and results.
Thinking about starting your own luxury renovation in Manhattan or the surrounding areas? Contact Us today to share some details about your project and to schedule a call with our team. The call is no commitment, and we can discuss your goals, budget, our experience on similar projects, and any other questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Prime Renovations is an elite, luxury contracting firm in Manhattan, NY. For the past 17 years we have been relentlessly focused on providing each and every client with a truly custom, “white glove” experience consisting of an unparalleled level of design, detail, communication, timeliness, reliability, and execution